Friday, March 02, 2007


MY MOMMY'S IN CHINA!
i miss my mommyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
i want her here right now.
but she can only come back on wednesday ):
im so gonna cry like every day when she calls la.

on the bright side,
i can sleepover at janet's house
until she comes back.
perhaps mahjong marathon everyday? :D
joking.

so well today,
natasha, kim, janna and i
went to novena square aka velocity!
ate in fish & co.
seafood platter for two and a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream!
yum yum yum.
then we went to graffiti imprint for our class tees, class shorts and class jackets.
took 3 mentos from the uncle, hahah.
later, kim's mom fetched me home!
nice cookie baking aunty.

so this is how i ended up here, blogging.
THE END! (:

leryee
This is where we find love and warmth


5:28 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki